Fill out the form below or email your dessert recipe and information directly to WKEB by Clicking HERE
K99 2021 Dairy Dessert Contest is brought to you by:
Taylor County Farm Bureau
Taylor County Dairy Promotions
the event will be held at The Multipurpose Building on the corner of Hwy 13 and 64
WINNER receives a $200 Gift Certificate towards any appliance purchase from K&B Refrigeration, lots of prizes to contestants
Contest to be held Friday July 23 @ 2pm
1. Entries must be mailed or submitted via email along with the following form to K99/WIGM Radio, P.O. Box 59, Medford, WI 54451. Entries must be received by Tuesday, July 20, 2021 @ 4pm Pre-registration is required.
2. All Dairy Desserts must include 1 REAL DAIRY product to be eligible. EGGS ARE NOT A DAIRY PRODUCT.
3. Dairy Dessert Recipe must be emailed, and must include entrants name, address, phone number. The one REAL dairy products must be highlighted in the recipe. The recipe card may be dropped off at K99 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. All entries become the property of K99/WIGM Radio and available for any future publications at no additional compensation to contestants.
5. Employees of K99/WIGM Radio, K&B Refrigeration are ineligible to participate.
6. The Dairy Dessert, as described in the submitted recipe, must be dropped off between
Noon—1 pm at the Taylor County Fair Grounds on Friday, July 23rd in the Taylor County Municipal Building (Unless other arrangements have been made with K99). A refrigerator/freezer will be available for desserts that need to be kept cold.
7. If you would like your dessert container back it must have a clearly marked name label and it will be available for pick-up immediately after the contest (which is preferred), or at the K99
office on Monday, July 26th. If there is no label, the container will be disposed of.
8. Judging will begin at 2 PM. Dairy Desserts will be judged and awarded according to
appearance, originality/uniqueness of ingredients, texture, and taste. The winner of Overall Best Of Show will win a $200 Gift Certificate, courtesy K&B Refrigeration.
9. Winners will be announced after the judging on Friday and again on the evening’s local news program on WKEB 99.3 FM
Your registration information is for the use of WKEB-FM only. We collect information in order to keep you informed of contests and events sponsored or promoted by WKEB-FM. WKEB-FM will not sell, rent or in any way distribute personal information supplied to us by you. The information you provide us stays with WKEB-FM only.