House Fire Avoided In Stetsonville 3/2/18
The Stetsonville Volunteer Fire Department was called out Thursday night to the report of a chimney fire. According to Fire Chief Greg Brunner the fire was just up the road from the firehall at 303 East County Trunk A in Stetsonville. Chief Brunner indicated that due to the intensity of the fire in the chimney, the blaze was just minutes from becoming a fully involved house fire. Stetsonville firefighters worked to cut away some drywall and framing lumber which was charred at temperatures exceeding 200 degrees. Fortunately the home was saved, with repairs to the chimney and surrounding structure needed. 12 Stetsonville Firefighters were on the scene from 11 PM to 1:45 AM Thursday night. No injuries were reported.